About Gillings Planning
Anna started the business in 2017 having gained considerable expertise in consultancy, particularly providing expert advice to the care sector, coupled with large scale project management and EIA services.
Gillings Planning grew from a discussion on the ability to offer something slightly different, a planning consultancy service based on key values.
Our Values are central to what we do and how we do it; they guide everything, from our morning coffee to securing planning permissions. We embody the following ideals:
- Happiness – happy team, happy clients.
- Honesty and Integrity – clear, straightforward advice; acting with integrity.
- Responsiveness – acting promptly to all requests and instructions.
- Judgement – taking time to fully understand clients’ objectives, applying knowledge and judgement to define the optimum planning strategies to achieve them.
- Reliability – consistently delivering high quality advice and successful planning outcomes.
- Expert – maintaining professional expertise and applying it to deliver a market leading service.
- Social Responsibility – make a positive contribution to the society and communities we operate in.
- Commerciality – understanding clients’ business needs, adding value to their businesses through a high quality planning service.
We work across the Country, from the rural Counties to Central London. We have particular expertise along the South Coast, Oxford and the Thames Valley.
Our wide-ranging experience spans sectors, including new homes, care and commercial schemes. Our residential experience ranges from single dwellings in National Parks to large strategic schemes delivering new communities.
In terms of care, and reflecting the broad spectrum of provision, we work with both operators and developers to deliver traditional care homes, extra care, assisted living and care villages.